VISIT VISA FOR MY WIFE

I am working in Oman(Muscat) as a Electrical Engineer.I am planning to take  visit visa for my wife. what is the procedure & salary limit? How can I get this Visa?

just ask your sponsor to arrange that or you can also prepare documents from outside for any documents office typing
salary should be 600 OR
you should have marriage certificate
you should have wife name in ur passport and vise versa
then sponsor sign the application document and they will submit for visa apply
Thanks

is it required to change the name in passport ?

I want to bring my wife on visit visa, have some foubts sbout required documents, pls confirm about the following documents-
1) Marriage certificate with attestation
2) wifes Name change on passport
3) GAMCA medical test  for wife

Getting your life partner a US visa You should present a settler Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130. After USCIS, the National Visa Center and the US Embassy complete all the vital managerial preparing your companion will be conceded a foreigner visa. Your mate will get an IR1 or a CR1 visa.

i am also preparing for the same, some one told me that if getting visit visa from travel agency marriage certificate not required. But for company thru, its must with lots of attestation formalities.
not sure about the salary limit, my company also not told me about salary limit.

hi, i want to bring my wife to Oman on visit visa (not family visa), is marriage certificate (attested and appostile) required for visit visa?
Is name change on passport required ?