Malaysia work permit fee

The employer only can apply to immigration for an employment pass. The person has to leave Malaysia while the decision is made.

People who need a visa to visit Malaysia have to get a Special Visa With Reference from their local Malaysian consulate before they can re-enter for work purposes.

The employment pass is only issued after VDR Entry

Can someone help me to get employment / work permit in Malaysia?
What's the process & its cost?
Whom to contact??
Please help

You need to get ajob offer and the employer does the process for immigration approval

I'm Sagar singh from Mumbai India I'm citizen of India I want to register a business in Malaysia can you tell me company registration and work permit registration fees and processing time

Regards
Sagar singh

Hi Gravita.,
This is Syed here.. Actually I working here in KL since from 5 years, my visa is under service sector, some one told me abt international schools n I checked it n school assures to get admission n get visa for my kids as student pass n my wife can get guardian visa from the student pass, then I followed school n my kids got student pass n unfortunately my wife visa got rejected saying my permit is under pdkl, so already in trouble, can u please explain me what is the best solution for me,, when I contact in Cyberjaya immigration they said I need to change to professional visa or cancel my present visa then she can get guardian visa.. just wanted to know if I cancel my permit, then will be there any restrictions to come back Malaysia in tourist visa?? Pls help me...

The issue is even wirh professional ep salary must be rm 5k per month to ha e dependent passes. So no way out I am afraid

3 month cooling if you resign your fwep

I see.. thanks alott Gravitas.,

Can you send me reasonable lawyer who can register my company and process my work permit

hi...

I'm looking for working permit for my brother

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi . can you contact me regarding the work permit: ***, thanks

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello I'm from Philippines. Is it possible that I can have a work permit for Malaysia?

Hi how much is the working visa? I'm from Philippines I want to work in Malaysia.

Can I know about work permit fee?  How much is it?

Take care of agents, not all but many of them will scam you