Short term rentals

Hi

Does anyone know of a good agent for short-term lets i.e. Serviced appts?

Thanks

Dale

Hi Dale
When we arrived last year we had a two month short term rental in Bahar ic Caghaq.
We had the sea opposite us and the bus stop on the coast road nearby that takes you to St Pauls Bay or Buggiba in one direction and St Julian and Silema or Valletta.
We had a one bed apartment which had air conditioning and all mod cons, super clean and the most friendly management service! Nothing was too much trouble for them and they helped us with all and any questions we had.
We then had some stuff arrive over from the UK and had no where to store it so we approached the landlord and he arranged immediately for us to stay the remaining month in a maisonette ( 3 bedroom) which was opposite for no extra charge which was so kind 😊
If you're interested I'll pm you etc?
Good luck!
Debbie

Thanks Debbie, yes I am interested.

Dale

We stayed in a place called the shamrock appartments in bugibba it was beautiful .. i would have moved in if they had done long lets

Hi BlossomGray,

Would also be interested in these apartments if you could pm me the details.

Thanks,

Hi Debbie
I fell in love with Malta when I visited last year and am also looking for a short term rental with a view to a permanent move. Could you pm me in too please ? Thanks😊

robpw2 :

We stayed in a place called the shamrock appartments in bugibba it was beautiful .. i would have moved in if they had done long lets

They do long lets in winter,for a decent price too. About €400 per month per apartment not per person.

DJ2908 :

Hi

Does anyone know of a good agent for short-term lets i.e. Serviced appts?

Thanks

Dale

What locations you looking at ?

In Bugibba we have the Falcon Court,Winston Apartments,and the Shamrock Apartments...and probably some im forgetting.

Thanks, not knowing the Island well, I am not sure of where I want to stay.  I have a job in Qormi, but didn't think I want to stay there whilst we find a permanent residence.  Other constraint we have is, we have a dog with us.

DJ