How has your life changed in Jordan

Hello everyone,

Has your life changed since you moved to Jordan? If so, in what way?

Tell us more about all the changes in your life regarding your family, job, or friends. What about your frame of mind? How would you define your mood?

Leisure activities improve our health and social interactions. How much time do you dedicate to leisure activities and networking nowadays?

Would you say that your standard of living has improved in Jordan? What income differences have you noticed?

On a scale of 0 to 10, tell us how much your expatriation to Jordan has transformed your life (0 = no change, 10 = dramatic change).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

How has my life changed??  You asked for a number.  1-10. I'd say at least 9.

My life in my home country was rural.  A mini farm, animals, lots of outdoors and family gatherings in our very large home.  Many country roads, easy driving, fresh air, and many nature type things to do for free.  Breathtaking beauty all around.  Small town living, beautiful summers and winter sports.

Since moving to Jordan, my life has been lived inside.  I'm not an inside person.  I have no animals, no outside, no balconies.  We no longer celebrate holidays, no family, and no outings only work.  The expenses here are way over budget so we basically do nothing.  This is how life has changed, it's not the fault of Jordan, it simply comes down to economics and big city living vs. country.  It is what it is, it's not anyone's fault it just has to be accepted gracefully.