Close

English speaking nanny wanted

Hello.

Iam a Greek American living in Dusseldorf and am looking for an english speaking nanny for my 1 year old daughter. (either live in or live out possible).

Please contact me if you are interested.

Vicki

Welcome on Expat.com Vicki :)

I will suggest you to post your message as well on the Dusseldorf Classifieds page, Category>Community>Babysitting! This might help you as well.

Regards

Hi,

I am responding on behalf of a friend.  She is a 24 year old Philipino living in HCMC.  Smart, sweet honest,  educated.  She is working as house help now and looking for a new live-in position.  If interested let me know and I will put you in contact.

Dave

Hello.

I am Anita and I am living in Dusseldorf.

Did you find the english speaking nanny for your 1 year old daughter?  I live also in Düsseldorf and I work as a Nanny.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Anita

I would also suggest you that you should  advertise in newspapers if you want urgently. it will more help you.

Hi Vicki,

I suppose you have found a Nanny now. But I wanted to ask anyway!

Have a great day!!

Best
Bev

Tessajayneflint :

Hello Vicki,

My name is Tessa. I'm currently looking to work as a babysitter/nanny casualy or part time whilst I'm here in Düsseldorf, Germany.

I'm from Sydney Australia and my mother tongue is English :-)
I've worked as a nanny/babysitter for 8 years in both casual and full time roles caring for ages 0-9.

I'm currently here for 1-2 years and working as a freelance English Language teacher and Florist.

If I seem like I could be a nice fit for your family, please feel free to get in touch.

Kindest Regards,
Tessa.

Tessa, you've responded on a topic thread inactive for almost 5 years, I'm sure they found someone by now.  Perhaps you could instead post your CV or search in the JOBS section please, where it is more appropriate.

Thanks
Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team