Close

Are you visiting Alexandria now, or do you plan to visit Alexandria ?

Are you visiting Alexandria now, or do you plan to visit Alexandria ?
First of all, I hope you will enjoy your visit to Alexandria . I'm an Archaeologist , 28 years old man, Single, No kids. I love meeting people from different countries and show them Alexandria as I love it, and believe me it's quite enjoyable.
I can meet you during the weekdays after my work hours, which means after 3 p.m. Cairo time. And I can spend one of the two weekend days with you (The other is for family only). I can help you planning your day activities by helping you to figure out the places that suits your interests, and getting a taxi to be with you all day, and help you deal with him if anything goes wrong.
I'm very open minded, and I am not offended by anyone's political or religious view, and I hope you are the same. I don't care if you're a man, a woman or a couple. I just like to meet nice new people from all around the world.
PS: This not a commercial offer, it's not required from you to pay me anything, and if you did it will really offend me. Although I may accept your invitation for dinner, if we became friends :)

Expatriate health insurance in Alexandria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Alexandria

Moving to Alexandria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Alexandria

Travel insurance in Alexandria

Enjoy stress-free travel to Alexandria