Selling apartment in Sunny Beach

Hi,
I wonder if anyone can help me.  After eight years of happy holidays in Sunny Beach I now have to sell my apartment.  Can anyone recommend a good property agent to use? Have heard some horror stories so would appreciate any advice.  Thanks.

Hi Mags909,

Welcome on board  :)

Till members provide you some recommendations, perhaps you could have a look at the professionals recommended in the Real estate in Burgas section of the business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Mags,
You can try  yavlenaburgas.com/ .
I have worked with them and have a great experience,but there are many other agencies that can help you.Мost important thing is to be careful what negotiate with them to not disappointed later.Almost obligatory if you do not know Bulgarian to contact a lawyer to inspect the documents and protect your rights.If you do not know this can contact me xxx
Wish you good luck,
Petko

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks, will do.

Hi,
Can you please let me know where about in Sunny Beach is your apartment,name of the complex,what floor and size.What is you asking price?
Thank you!
Kiril

kiril1975 wrote:

Hi,
Can you please let me know where about in Sunny Beach is your apartment,name of the complex,what floor and size.What is you asking price?
Thank you!
Kiril

Hi Kiril,

The thread your responding to is almost a year old.  If you're looking for something, perhaps you're better off starting a new thread.  You can also check our housing link at the top of the Forum.

Cynic
Expat Team