Work Visa Rejected Employer

HI,

I accept the job offer from one the employer in Jeddah. I Signed the contact and sent it to them  on  3 Feb 2017 in order for them to apply for visa. They applied for the visa and got rejected because of some  issues in the contract. I come to know about this on 19 March 2017 during the telephonic conversation.I am not sure what exactly the issue was.

What should I do next

Any one experience this before. Kindly share

There is a long list of possibilities of visa rejection. Insufficient level of saudization, problems in company file in passport department or Ministry of foreign affairs or municipality are just a few. If it's about your contract, the profession on visa they requested might have been reserved for Saudis only. But that's again one of the many many possibilities.

Whatever the exact reason of rejection is, you have nothing to do in the situation except frequent followups with the employer.

Thank you for sharing. I will followup with employer more regularly now

Is there anyway to check the status whether they have re-applied or not. Since the employer is not replying  on email. I am bit curious whether the offer still valid or not .