Visa in europe

Hello,
My name is Jen and i was really trying to get visa in france and unfortunately denied for the fourth time trying. Now i am trying to have a job in dubai and i wonder if i can get visa from dubai. My intention to come in europe is clear. i am trying hard to come and visit europe as one of my goals. My questions are
Why some people can get visas?
Why some people used travel agency and not going back when they get their visa?
Why i dont have visa when i have a friend who sent me invitation and sponsor all my expenses?

Do i really need to have my own house and lot and present to consulate as one of my proof to go back? Or not enough and have more property and millions in the bank?

People used these as their proof which i dont have. I only have clear intention and a few penny in the bank.

Can you give me any answer or any suggestions?

Thank you so much if you could send me a message or answer.

Hello Jen, this is the main problem in french agencies for giving "tourist visas". Recently my friend tired to call his parents to france for visit, but their visa too got rejected.
If possible try to get all documents as per their requirements.

Hi Jen,

Did they say why they had rejected your previous visa application's ?

Hello there ravi,

I have and gave all necessary documents to consulate of france. Again, they'd reject to give me visa and the reason is "the intention to leave in france is not sure if they give me visa" the reason is not reasonable answer for me, they have my passport and saw a lot of my stamps go and return to different country and theyre telling me this reason.

Hi cycnic,

Yes, theyd reject my visa application because my intention to leave in france is not sure.
Is that a reasonable reason when they have my passport to review all my stamps go and return within my country to another?
Its crazy... why people using travel agencies get their visa? I applied my own visa and follow the processing and being clear to this consul but never they grant my visa. Four times and it was really freakin me out..

It is only one of my goal to see france and to visit a person who really near to me and my intention was really clear.

I wish i could get an answer or suggestion to what should i do..

Hi Jen,

You need to prove your intent to leave France after your visit; something like a letter from your current employer that your job will be held for you until you return, or proof of an educational course to return to at home, or a copy of your return flight ticket.  The bottom line is if you can't prove to their satisfaction that you have something to return to and the financial means of doing that (maybe a few penny's in the bank is not good enough?), then you won't get your visa.

My advice is to contact the French consulate and ask them what proof they will accept to prove your intention to leave at the end.

Yes, cynic.. i started to apply since i was college until i graduate last year march. Educational is not effective because since i was schooling i tried to apply but rejected.
We tried to call and sent a lot of emails to what are necessary needs to prove to them my intention and have the visa but the consul refuse to give information. We even connect to the french ambassador and exchanged some emails but the only answer is "TRY AGAIN" means apply visa again.
Why penny is really important to them when my sponsor pay for all my needs during my stay in france? I have enough in my bank, so should i need more than enough?

It just crazy to think that some people using agencies can get visa.
Do they accept black money from these agencies? Thats why they give visa to all agencies clients?

I hope not..

jmg12 wrote:

Yes, cynic.. Why penny is really important to them when my sponsor pay for all my needs during my stay in france? I have enough in my bank, so should i need more than enough?

It just crazy to think that some people using agencies can get visa.
Do they accept black money from these agencies? Thats why they give visa to all agencies clients?

I hope not..

The penny's are important because your sponsor may (for a variety of reasons) stop supporting you and you become a problem for the French tax-payer to support; you need to have your own resources.  Unfortunately, many people have abused the system in the past and we are now in the position where these people have made it hard for everyone else.

I don't think the French Government get any money from tourist agencies.

Best of luck in your journey. :)

Okay i understand your point having a good amount of penny..
Well, i think french government get nothing but some people with position working inside this consul may get something from the agencies..
not sure but its a conclusion like politics with curruption.

Thank you and i hope the same for you. :)