Urgent details regarding flight

My dear friends and family.  I am traveling to Germany coming April. I am not good choice the cheapest airlines. Anyone can suggest me cheapest airline from Kuala Lumpur to Germany. Please urgently! Thanks

I do not know if they do the route from KL to Germany, but from Indonesia to Europe, Turkish Airlines is considered very cheap. However, I heard a long stopover in turkey and bad food and airport in Turkey is unpleasant. Maybe you can check them out.

Going to klia1 or klia2 or flying in from abroad? The most affordable and most comfortable airport rides are here! Good vehicles and professional drivers are ready to make your journey a smooth experience at unbeatable rates. Get even further discount when booking a bundle-deal with back-to-back pick up and drop off. No need to worry, just lean back and enjoy the ride! Book from facebook or get RM 5 DISCOUNT when booking directly from our web Booking flatform:/ www.my-ride.asia / www.my-ride.asia/http://www.my-ride.asia/ (use promo code fb05). NO CREDIT CARD needed, just book and pay upon completion of ride. (booking min 2 hours in advance) Like our facebook page:www.facebook.com/myrideasia
and follow our Instagram: @ my-ride.asia for more promos and offers.

I usually check skyscanner.com for flights, it will show the cheapest to the highest and then whichever you choose, you can go direct to that airline, confirm the fare and book it on the airlines site.

IF skyscanner.com doesnt show that route, or says no such flights, you will have to go to a travel agent in the city and they will help.

Some routes from odd places to other odd places cannot be done directly but in pieces, like KL to New York, then to Germany. So, if skyscanner doesnt show a direct flight, then search for the pieces and book two or more flights as needed.