Dependent VISA


I am pratheep holding NZ resident visa living in Singapore, my spouse n I got New Zealand resident visa on 2014, due to personal reason my spouse wasn't able to make the first trip to NZ for VISA activiation but I did..Now I m planning to migraTe to NZ on may 2017, I m planning to take my spouse along wit me..can you advise what kind of visa should I apply for her??

Thanks in advance

Hello Pratheep, if I get all your story, you have a resident visa in New Zealand and you want your wife to join you when you'll settle in New Zealand.
The visa for her is then the "Partner of a New Zealander Resident Visa".
The criteria that you must meet are pretty simple :

You must have been living together in a genuine and stable relationship with your partner for 12 months or more.
Your partner (meaning you) must support your application.

To support her application you need to fill the "Partnership Support Form for Residence" form.
She then needs to complete the Residence Application form and then send it.

Here's the link where you can find all the informations that you'll need : … ident-visa

New topic