Car Lease Issue. going on exit.

Hi gents,

some questions

1- If Exit Paper is ready but car is still on lease, can we exit ? what will be problems later ?

2- If Stop Paying lease, owner will take the car and than what will happen ?

3- Abdul Latif Jameel can cancel any contract ? how much percentage they will acquire ?

I need to go home on emergency basis and i have resigned already but I read in some threads some people got Exit paper without transfer there car or cancelling there car. than there are some threads which are saying Exit paper will not be printed in this case. i m twisted i m trying to transfer the car but current crap market situation is making it impossible. instead of free people are asking me to Pay them so they get the car. this is not fair.

good and helpful suggestions will be highly appreciated.

It seems you've already spoken to the company so they're aware you want to cancel, and maybe be aware you intend to leave the country,
That COULD mean they'll have notified the authorities and that COULD mean you will get stopped at the airport.

The best advice has to be sort out the issue properly before you attempt to leave the country.

no i have not informed them, i am paying the installments as it is. but yes im trying my best to get this transferred because i read somewhere there is a letter of clearance of police which helps if anyone wished to come back to Saudi on new Visa. i would wish i could get that just for safety.,

Without transferring the car exit is not possible, go to ALJ & return the car, they will charge you a lot. No other option.

THX for the replies.