Buying a house

okay this is how my stories goes i need to know from A to Z with the latest laws can i buy a house as foreigner.
Am British citizen originally from somalia, however been in cairo since 2012 student in Al Azhar
i get my visa from their
How does it work can 20000$-30000$ be enough
I mentioned i need to know from a to z as i was doing research it was mentioned you can only rent to family this is just one of the things i read, my goal is to be a foreign landlord renting to people

Hello there!
Yes, you can buy properties in Cairo and ofcourse you can rent it out. Becareful to pay cash while you buy in egypt. It is always good to have a lawyer and witnesses minimum two at your side just in case things get twisted.

Best of luck,

Ahmed/

it's going to cost u more then that  n u can only buy 2 houses no more. n only 3 story's high
first buy land
then find builders they do everything u cant do it urself so from start to finish same company even down to painting tiles ect
then u need to put in ur water n electric
u need to build a road
u also need to pay people to look after the land while building otherwise u will have ur bricks sand stolen (  i had that done to me many times
if u want the building to last the more iron rods u get per pillar the better but are going up in price everyday.
don't forget many houses are built onto next neighbour back /side wall  so if u want a house on it own check no one is going to build next to u  something i didt relize till to late
in the long run i would find one already built but here in Egypt u don't always get what u see many put photos of houses for sale n they don't excite or not theirs to sell. so be very careful do ur homework first  hope it helps