Where to Park Car for Long Term?

I am going on vacation for 6 weeks, not interested in parking car in front of my building or in street.

Does anyone know how much it cost to park at the airport?
Is there any other place available like garage or something where I can park my car?

Please any help with info and pricing will be appericiated?

yazi.malik wrote:

I am going on vacation for 6 weeks, not interested in parking car in front of my building or in street.

Does anyone know how much it cost to park at the airport?
Is there any other place available like garage or something where I can park my car?

Please any help with info and pricing will be appericiated?

Well it will be too expensive at the airport or any charged parking. Try parking in front of 24-hrs super market... but then your car can be mistaken for suspicion as it will be covered with dust and these days you never know.
Best is to pay some money to your building haris and ask him to wash your car every day like normal and take care of it (give some extra money).
Or find a friend who is living in a compound. Or even in a building, at least he will look after your car on a daily basis when he park his car.
Or break it into smaller pieces and store in your room,
that can be assembled back later ;-)

Cheers

In riyadh there are places that give out long term parking.. or do what I do. Park it in my office..
:)

thanks so much,  actually i have this boy cleanning my car for 6 months.  He will continue cleanning it and look after it, plus my roommate will also keep an eye out for it.  Thanks so much!

6 weeks holiday......nice...where will you go ?

Going to home, Pakistan to my family  ;)