Custom curtains

Would someone please recommend a shop to sew custom curtains close to district 3?

A bit of advise. When you finally decide who will be the one to make your curtains be SURE they understand the acceptance of the quality. We had new curtains made by someone in Binh Thanh. Two (2) panels had holes in them. It took some time but they were replaced. After a month my wife decided we should get sheers in addition to the curtains. The man came over with the samples and we agreed on the color and style. hen the installer was finished I had inspected them and six (6) of the eight (8) panels and material flaws in them. My wife called the owner and complained. He said we were difficult. I got on the phone and asked the man to show me where the imperfections are located in the samples. We paid the installer 1/3 of the price and never heard back from the owner.

If you want quality you need to set the expectations up front...even then there are no guarantees.

Thanks. I found someone on Dien Bien Phu, who was able to make something really unusual from custom material and the way i wanted.
It took my Vietnamese assistant to explain it though.

(Regarding quality, i gave up on expecting that after my first month in Saigon. It's always just luck of the draw on that here, and my experience has been the same as yours: if the customer doesn't want to overlook blatant defects after paying the inflated foreigner price, they just do the least possible to make the customer go away.

I can't think of a company or mechant I've encountered here yet that cares whether the customer comes back or not. Maybe that just applies to foreigners, because there are few of us, there are always more where we came from, we can't really complain very loudly on social media, etcetera.)

Thanks...I get the similar impressions.

The cultural changes required to be in the global market has allot of work here in Vietnam