Costa Rican´s trying to make a life in Europe.

Hello !
I´m very exited to be here in this forum and I hope I´m not bothering anyone!
My name is Andres , I´m 27 years old ,I have a wife and a 5 year old son, I work in Real Estate and my wife its an Occupational Therapist.
We are trying to find an a way to leave this country and hopefully make our way into Europe find a job and start a new life there, I've heard good things about some country's one of them its Germany.
I plan on going to the embassy here in CR and try to get information also, but If you would be so kind to tell me anything, that can work. I would much greatly appreciate it, its always good to hear peoples opinions on how hard is it to get work for a foreigner, how's health coverage and the school and high school system for our son.
Also the different climates I would guess its and important factor.
Thank you so much for your attention!
Kind Regrets.
Andres Espinosa Hansen.

Hello,

You must find a company what will sponsor... But this has to prove its can't find an European to get the job, that you can bring a plus than an European hasn't... And Real Estate is a speciality very common in Europe which doesn't miss of candidates...

Moreover, you must speak the language of the country. Speak English is not sufficient (except in Spain, but there are there also a lot of people who want and who work in Real Estate).

What is Occupational Therapist? Does she have a graduate? If yes, she has to valid it and see if its valable for Europe, because there are rules for healthcare jobs and it's possible than a non-European graduate be valable.

Also, she can open her own business, but anyway, she needs money and speaking the language of the country where you want to go.

AndresEH wrote:

Hello !
I´m very exited to be here in this forum and I hope I´m not bothering anyone!
My name is Andres , I´m 27 years old ,I have a wife and a 5 year old son, I work in Real Estate and my wife its an Occupational Therapist.

You would have to find an employer willing to do the paper work to hire you including showing that they could not find an EU citizen to take the job. Speaking Spanish and/or English in addition to German would of course a plus but without speaking German well, you will probably have little chance. Language-wise you are better off looking in Spain but of course their economy is rather weak. But if your English (or additional languages like German) is good then this might be an advantage in Spain in areas like the southern coast or Canary Islands where many English , German or Scandinavians like to retire.

We are trying to find an a way to leave this country and hopefully make our way into Europe find a job and start a new life there, I've heard good things about some country's one of them its Germany.
I plan on going to the embassy here in CR and try to get information also, but If you would be so kind to tell me anything, that can work. I would much greatly appreciate it, it's always good to hear peoples opinions on how hard is it to get work for a foreigner, how's health coverage and the school and high school system for our son.

Schools and health coverage are good in Germany.

Also the different climates I would guess its and important factor.

Germany is of course much colder than Costa Rica so if one doesn't want to live through at least a few months of temperatures near or below freeing then they should go elsewhere.

Thank you so much for your attention!
Kind Regrets.
Andres Espinosa Hansen.