Plse welcome me in my Porto afventure:) Looking for good vibes

I am.. just call me Ridi.
I am a 24 year old dude living in the Netherlands. After being here for the past 10 years straight, you could imagine I need to get the heck out!
Therefor I decided to  book the first best ticket I could find that would fit into my working schedule.
The first place on my list is Porto, Portugal (25-03-2017 / 27-03-2017) and I am planning on visiting many more places in the future.
Living life is all about grabbing hold and making use of our freedom.
My friends describe me as "the most friendly guy you will ever meet". I myself don't see any reason not to be :).
Although I have been through alot I know every single person who has been living in this world has gone through struggles.
Experience tought me that "Being friendly is one of the most satisfactory things in life .
The meaning of my "real name" is pleasure , which is what l tend to share with each and everyone I meet.
Much Lov3 and Respect
Just Ridi

Hi Riri,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for this nice introduction :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and we will be happy to help.

Priscilla

Thanks for your reply priscilla! I am glad for joining this community. Looks good and im looking forward to meeting new lovely people all over the world. Porto I will see you soon! 😍