HOLA !!!

hello Everybody !!! Im Hilda from Mexico, I signed in here because I want to meet more Mexican people living in Kuwait, we are having already a close group of mexican "gang" here, n I want u to know that U R NOT ALONE jajaja ..... Im married n i have a little boy; 5 years living in Kuwait;  If u have anny question please let me know, i will be more than happy to help!!!

VIVA MEXICO !!!

Hi Hilda, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I have moved your discussion on the Kuwait forum for better visibility.

You may view the Mexican expatriates in Kuwait network.

All the best,
Christine

como estas?

i thought it would be:

Viva La Raza!

what about non-mexicans hoping to travel to Mehico?

Hola everybody !!!
Thanks Christine !!! well Im not close to meet other people of course, but sometimes when we live abroad u need to know other people who knows ur backgroud :P, I HOPE I CAN MAKE GOOD FRIENDS HERE :d
anyway IF uare planing to Visit Mexico I will be mre than happy to answer any question u have !!!! :D
have a nice day People!!!!

Hilda...

How long have you lived in Kuwait?  I've lived here for five years spread over the last 10 (a year in Iraq, the rest at home in the States).  My question is this, have you lived here long enough to know....REALLY know someone (even a private citizen) that can make truly good Mexican food?  Taco Bell does NOT count and Chili's (or Applebee's) take on comida mexicana doesn't come close.  I'd kill for really authentic Mexican food.  So, if you know someone or even know of a store that carries a decent variety of 'south of the border' items, I'd be forever grateful.  When I was here in 2000-2001, there was a lady from Mexico that was married to a Kuwaiti.  She used to make food in her home and then deliver it...it was the best I could find at that time and...to be honest, still the best I've had in Kuwait.  I just wish I hadn't lost her phone number.....

Anyhow, welcome to Kuwait.  God Bless

Allen

Hola Allen !!! well I have lived here for 5 years now, I know what r u talking about, its very difficult to find ingredents here to cook real mexican food, but we manage; everytime someone goes to Mexico we try to get some stuff from there, at least to pleased our cravings :P ! :P well yes i think u are talking about Alma she is still doing mexican food, let me ask her if i can give u her mobile number, so u can call her; but another option will be SAHUARO its one of my friends bussines, u will find really mexican touch in their food, u will find the menu online :D i hope that can help !!! sahuarokw.com/www.sahuarokw.com/Welcome.html

saludos !!!!
Hilda

Thank you a TON!  This news will make my wife extremely happy... now...if I could ONLY get my hands on some REAL chorizo...I'd be completely happy....haha!  And a good cerveza of course....  bye!

Allen

Hola Hilda, Me gustaria comer comida mex, hace tiempo que no como. chilaquiles, chile rellenos, carnitas etc.

I am not mex pero soy latino, si tienes alguna amiga me gustaria estar en contacto...

Sorry to the non spanish speakers, just said hi and I enjoyed some mex dishes and I would like to be in touch...

hello Tai1017 hehe! de donde eres? you can have a look at SAHUARO its one of my friends bussines, u will find really mexican touch in their food, u will find the menu online  i hope that can help !!! sahuarokw.com/www.sahuarokw.com/Welcome.html

estamos en contacto !!!