Americans in Istanbul

Hey Everyone!!

I was thinking about arranging a meet up for all the Expats out here in Istanbul. I've been reading the individual posts but I thought arranging a meet up like this would bring all of us together maybe at a cafe or a nice pub? Let's do it, let me know what you think and let's pick a date!

Hello there,

I will be glad If I can help anything about the meet up.

BR
Sercan

ok well let's see who is out there. let's see how many of us will be up for the meeting so we can pick a spot to meet correspondingly. So far this forum seems a bit slow but fingers crossed. come on people, reply! =)

Hi,

I am available at weekends and ready to meet you as a Turkish speaking citizen. I can help you finding the nice place :)

Awaiting for your news,

Özlem

will join with pleasure

I just moved to Istanbul and would love to get to know people. The only evenings I am available are Fridays.

i moved in turkey 7 months back but joined this site 2 weeks back only, working in corlu arnd 2 hrs from istanbul, "free on weekends for me also!!

I would love to join. Pelase keep me posted....

Guys i am organising a big party today with almost 150 people including expats & locals in Taxsim at Indigo lounge just after galatasaray school on Istiklal street starts at 9.00 p.m. So whoever is interested,you are most welcome.

Hi can you give us more detail abouth too party please address direction when and phone number off the place thank you.

oh i am late again ..how was the party ?

Are there more events like these? Any on the Asian side? Already, I've attended one Couch Surfing meeting at Taksim, and I'd love to expand my network among other groups.

hi,
  im english and new to istanbul from sth turkey.
  i,d love to be part of any meetings to help me meet friends. please keep me posted

hi. saw your chat about meetings. where are you based in istanbul...im in avcilar.   anyone near there?