Difference of living in Abu Dhabi & Dubai & other Emirates

A person who has lived in both these places or in other emirates can very easily be able to identify the differences between the emirates and what is the difference all expats from different countries feel. Living in which part of Emirates makes them happier than the other.
I hope all expats living in these emirates will honestly educate other expats of the ills and advantages.

Living In Dubai ? Abudhabi is very different in a way that there is always something going on , No real community etc or social life etc , Where as in other emirates Fujairah , Ajman  there isn't much to do except to enjoy nature, and socialize with people etc and yes they are much more calm and quiet which is good as compared to crowded dubai and abudhabi .. Next year planning to move Ras AL khamiah will report about it  once i have lived there too

Thanks KJ,

Yes you are right as living in different emirates isdifferent from each other. But most of the expats who move to these emirates are there either for a job or for some business purpose. I would lke you to elaborate on the cost of living and associated issues like housing cost for a Bachelor or a family abd what they should do and dont do.