Which Business is Suitable For Malaysia

Dear Friends,

My Name is Maha and i am from Pakistan, working in textile sector but i am willing to move Malaysia, i am searching jobs for Malaysia since last few months but i am failed to find any suitable Job, that is because i decided if i start any good own business in Malaysia so how it will work?

If any one guide me how much i have to invest to start a normal business in Malaysia and which type of business i should start ?

Please guide me i will be very thankful to you...

Regards
Maha Mehmood

Well, you could check the website of the Companies Commission of Malaysia's website here on opening a business/company in Malaysia.

ssm.com.my

The easiest and fastest way to do so is probably to seek a local business partner.

Since your from the textile industry you could possibly focus on your strengths and maybe do some textile exports? Unfortunately the textile industry in Malaysia is pretty crowded. You may want to do more research into how your strengths can meet local industry needs. I can't possibly tell you what business is best to start here in Malaysia. My only suggestion is that you may want to take a vacation to KL and take a look around and see what you can provide.

There are too many Pakistanis doing textile, trading, restaurants, furniture business in Malaysia legal or illegally.
It is very competitive.
For legal, the government encourage more on to setup a manufacturing factory.