Doing business - Italy to Ethiopia

Dear All,
My Name is Yoseph! I am 27 and single.  Originally I am from Ethiopia, but now living in Italy. I want to start some businesses but I  have no Idea what business will fit for me. I meant, anything from Italy to Ethiopia. Anyone have an Idea?

Hi

Ethiopia is a great country with many resources but you can not start business without adequate capital.

How much can you invest ? 5 0r 10 million USD ?

I can suggest many businesses.

Reynold

If he has a million US dollars he can hire his own advisor in Italy.

Dear Yosef,
My advise for you is looking for some EU agencies that support the diaspora who wants doing business in their birth country.USAID had a program too. Try to find the adress of diaspora forum for further advise.
If you have a chance to come to Addis there is also an investment office which gives advise for foreign nationals at Bole Aberus building which is in front of Den bel.
But if you have the million US dollars in hand  Mr. Rejraj can be your advisor too
Regards,

Yes, I deal in manufacturing projects like manufacture of Bricks and Blocks, Ceramic products, Pharma projects, Sugar factory, ALcohol and wine manufacture etc.

I can help to set up any of these factories in Ethiopia.

Regards

Reynold

Dear
Yes these are big projects needs big capital
The ceramic factory will be original.
As we are importing from India and china in bulk
Regards

I await your reply to your " Hotel and Airlines reservation Project"

Did you get my message ? If you require I can be of assistance to develop a website and software for reservation and bookings.

regards,

reynold