Want to play cricket in Bucharest?

Hello,

In two months we will start the outdoor season in Bucharest. We have a wonderful ground in Moara Vlasiei.

Please contact me if you are interested in joining us.

Cheers,

Isfahan

Is it a prerequisite that you have to be good at cricket ?

Hi Isfahan,
I see that you are a keen cricketer.
For the past 30 odd years I have been living in Frankfurt and formed the 1st FCC Frankfurt Cricket Club now they have Team A and Team B. and a very busy season ahead with many tournaments to play.
The FCC club is based at the University of Frankfurt sport grounds and we have been playing there for many years home and away games with British Army based in Osnabruck and in the Munsterland area (North Germany). We have invited Essex Police from Colchester to play against us in Frankfurt and many other professional games. I have been due to business reasons living On & Off in Timisoara for some 10 years. I am afraid a very long drive to join you for a game in Bucharest! However, in summer I shall be moving to Constanta which is although 280 km but the roads are good. May join the team for a match or two if time permits. However, if you need any further support from the FCC drop me a line.
My local cell: XXX. German mobile: YYY. Email: ZZZ

Looking forward to a wonderful season.
John Khwaja

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

Not really. It will help if you are good in sports and are enthusiastic.

Cheers,

Isfahan

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Kindly share me your contact details I am living in Bucharest and I am interested in playing cricket

Yes i want to play cricket.  Im from sri lanka and now im in bucharest. Im working. I would like to joining your team. I'll waiting for you reply. Im came to romania last january.