Buying a "V Twin" motorcycle in Da Nang

Seeking a V Twin motorcycle,used, 150cc or bigger if legal in VN. Used. No mopeds or scooters. Coming to Da Nang in May. Anyone know if it is possible to legally drive a motorcycle bigger than 150cc? Also, a good reputable motorcycle dealer I can contact in Da Nang? Very difficult to find contact info online. Thank you.

Never seen small v twins here, but it is legl to drive but you need different license called A2 that is bikes over 175cc as A1 is bikea under that.

Thanks buddy. Does that mean to pay more money and take more tests? How do I get the A2

Test is similar to A1, but practical is done with bigger bike. Problem is theory test what is in Vietnamese, but this also can be solved with money ;) usually somebody sit behind you and tells you what button to push in each question, a

And about V twins think Harley is your only option.. next are Ducatis they also are Twins but more like L 90 degree.
Aprilia they have so limited supply that I only know 4 bikes in the country.

LIFAN makes the old Yamaha Virago 250 cc (and a 400 cc?)

The 400 cc copy of a Yamaha SR 500 is a single, but also a decent bike for Vietman. Like the Honda Phantom 200.

To get about and for half-day trips, the Honda Wave is pretty awesome.

Q: what's your budget?

Make sure you get a fair price. Most sellers ask for the Moon when they see you coming  :mad:  Me, i'm going for a step through like the Suzuki Vivo or the Yamaha Sirius...