Close

looking for an english speaking piano teacher

hello, we are Chinese family who work in budapest, we've been here for two years. I am looking for an english speaking piano teacher for my 4 yerars old daughter .my daughter speaks Chinese and english.any rec? thanks.

Please search/post in the CLASSIFIEDS section of the site for better results.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hello ! I'm student of Liszt academy and I'm pianist . I have great experience in teaching, about 7 years  . If you didn't find yet the teacher , please let me know . Thank you in advance .

arielkuo22 :

Hello, I'm Yun-Cheng Kuo, a Taiwanese living in Hungary. I can speak Chinese and English fluently. I am a high-school student, in grade 9 (year 10), which is my freshman year. This is my fifth year living here. I can play the piano quite well; I've learnt it for 4 years. If you're interested, please contact me by gmail: ***
Thank you!

You shouldn't post your e-mail address here as you will get spammed.

Best to use the private messaging (PM) system and make sure you get the person vetted by a responsible person/adult before having direct contact with them.

Expatriate health insurance in Hungary

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Hungary

Moving to Hungary

Find tips from professionals about moving to Hungary

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Hungary

Enjoy stress-free travel to Hungary