English Books in Casablanca

Good evening  everyone !!

I was wondering if you would be able to help me with finding a book store or library  that have english  books in Casablanca.

I truly  miss reading books.

Thank you :) !

english is part of the educational system in morocco so you should find what u re looking for in any librery  just go to the closest one ! i read many books in the past and i never had any problem finding english books !
have fun and keep me informed of what u find / and of cours if anything goes wrong ,u can always check some online PDF books (y)

Check Virgin's Store in anfa place shopping center..they have a lot i bought one and FNAC morocco mall..happy reading!

Unfortunately,  I have already  visited few libraries  around Casa and all i could find is dictionaries and studying  material but frankly  thats not what I am looking for.

I'm an old school kind of girl   i prefer  paper books.

But thank you for your help ! Will be keep on looking.

Will check Virgin and FNAC definitely. Thank you so much for helpful  answer.

i see !
u can find ur kind of book in some places where they sell old used books  ask someone who knows those places  there are lots of books  i had many !and they were not related to my studies  . just random stuff !

Or maybe visit this facebookpage American and English speaking women living in morocco...they posted some stuff and books ..i bought one book from the member..i have books but i left in egypt :(...happy reading!

Hello,

I suggest you check "Virgin Store" at "Anfa place" mall. They definitely have a wide range of English books.
You can also go to FNAC that is in "Morocco Mall" , it's right at the entrance of the mall on yoir left side.

Good luck,

Hello Grabriella I just saw your post. You can find English books at the book store livremoi (quartier Gautier)you can either go to the shop or check on their website .there is also Librairie Gautier not far from the American Consulate .if you want a wide range of English magazines you will find them  at papeterie Maarif (street parallel to the mosque at marché maarif)
Hope this bit of info will help.
Have a wonderful day!

Hard to find certain books in English in Morocco, you can ask the bookstore to order them for you.

Thank you Yassakaruna  for an amazingly  helpful  answer. Will check it out today.  Thank you very much !

Hello Gabriella  there is a library   calliope  you can find it in this location :
Rue Nassih Eddine، Résidence Anfa II, Magasin RdC، Casablanca 20370, Maroc

they have books  english , french...etc

good luck

I went to a book fair last week..theirs a lot of english book its not expensive ..i bought 3 ..happy reading!