Football - Al Khobar

Hello one and all,

I have seen that there is no active group online or on here for soccer (football) so I would like to create one. There are lots of pitches around here so the venue will be easy to organise. Please PM me and I'll create a whatsapp group and we can build a consistent group between us.

If you are keen to play football please PM

Hello
If you have a group for football add me on whatsapp pls ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Me too please i love football but no clubs around

Hi Adam
Do you know any football academy who trains football for kids?
Please let me know.

Hi,

Were you able to set something up? Just moving to Khobar from Abu Dhabi and would love to get some drop in football in during the week. We set something similar up on meetup.

Do let me know if there is something going or if not how we could get it started as well.

Thanks,

Farhan A

Well mate, We already have a team and we regularly play 3 times a week in daharan. If you guys wanna join up and be part of our team. Just pm me.Cheers...

P.S. Player should be above 25 years old and should speak atleast moderate English.

i fit that description, looking for a decent set of mature team players. Are y'all still playing?

Yea we are still playing every saturday, monday and wednesday from 8:30 pm to 10:30pm.

Awesome, where exactly? Any more details please

Just pm mate.

sent you a msg brother

If I can join please add me*** whtsapp.....

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hey bookworm83, if you guys are still playing, can I join?

Hello,
Somebody knows 1 place for play 5vs5 or 7vs7 but INDOOR?

I'm in 1 company with lot of european and south american people and we wanna organize some games.

However the weather conditions for play in the summer are bad.

download an app called Malab and book the soccer field through that application. you can book any type of field via that application

bookworm83 wrote:

download an app called Malab and book the soccer field through that application. you can book any type of field via that application

Hello BookWorm83,

I couldn't find the app. it's for ios or android?

Thanks

On both malaeb spell like that and you will find it

Hello Helder,

I m french i would like to find some people to play football, is it possible with you ?

I m in Khobar

If anybody is playing, please send me a message I'm looking to join in.

Assalam,

If you still looking for football playmates please WhatsApp me. Thanks.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you

Me with details if u have a football clun nearby in khobar. I would love to join

Are u guys still playing ..I would like to join ..

Are u still Playing?? i m interest

Hi,,, anybody there to play soccer... if having enough players we can make a group and start playing

Can you please add me to the group

Ready to play

add me too

Could you please add my no to the football WhatsApp group? ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
I am ready to play, too.

Hello everyone!! I am from khobar. I created a whatsapp group for weekly soccer. Please add up if you are keen to play.

[link moderated]

@Syed Muzaffar45 hii still playing football in khobar?