How to advertise Private Tuition in Kuwait

Hello everyone! I have been offered a job at a leading international school in Kuwait and am travelling alone from the UK.

I am an experienced Maths/Science Teacher and would like to offer private tuition in my spare time.

Please let me know the best way to advertise my services as I am flying out in early September 2017.

As far as this site goes, you can place a free advert in 'language classes'. That's in classifieds (under 'handy tool') at the top of this page.

How much do private tutors charge out here? Is it between 20 to 30 KD per hour?

Just to let you know 15 teachers were recently deported, as tuition is illegal here! ( read up on various websites they were doing it in a coffee shop) Just to be warned, lots of people do it, quite often the school will have kids ringing the office and you will get through there, also there are various tuition websites that charge a fee you quickly get back if you're English qualified.

Hi MathsDoctor,

I just read an article confirming gmannion. Thank you very much for the heads up as I was thinking of offering the same once I secured a job in Kuwait. MathsDoctor I'm currently searching for jobs as an English language teacher in Kuwai . Could you offer some guidance? Thank you.

PS Here is the article and looks like people were charging upto £400 per hour!  :ohttp://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/kuwait/13 … -1.1811569