Cancer Care research

Fortunately, I don't have cancer but I am writing an article on cancer care in Mexico because cancer drugs have gotten so obscene in the U.S. 1 in three people get cancer in their lives so many Americans are very worried about it. "Alternate treatment" seems to be popular in Mexico. What about conventional treatment with these new drugs?  Are they available there or are Mexican doctors stuck with cancer drugs the U.S. doctors used 10 years ago because of the cost?  I went online Google.mex, found some drug lists from Mexico and none of these new drugs were listed on the price sheet.

Cancer treatments are expensive in Mexico and doctors do not seem to have the same urgency as we would expect.  Some new drugs are available through certain pharmacies. Anyways in the US who can receive the new wave treearments without a fantastic unsurance or money.

Kerryinmexico
I think this is a topic that can quickly move beyond the scope of the forum, sort of like politics or religion.

That said, given that I am a retired medical professional, I will suggest you look for Functional Medical organizations and practice in the U.S. Those areas can quickly refer you to practices and sources here. There is an enormous net work. It's much easier, trust me.

and good luck with your research.

1)  "Functional Medical Organizations?"  Okay, I question how much they can provide me on Mexico but I will look into it. Why are you trying to stonewall a conversation after only one response to my question?

Yes, functional medicine looks like it will be just the trick.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2016/ … -go-along/

I am not researching alternate forms of cancer treatments. I'm trying  to research conventional cancer treatment in Mexico.

This is why I directed you to functional medicine "Alternate treatment" seems to be popular in Mexico. What about conventional treatment with these new drugs?" it appeared to be an area of interest to you.

I ask that you contact medical schools for your medical questions.

Fair enough. I appreciate it.