Best usages and practices in South Africa

Hello everyone,

Living in South Africa means learning new ways of doing things and incorporating to your daily life unique practices.

We invite you to share unique practices, tools or methods that could also make a difference in other countries.
Here are a few examples of the best practices found throughout the world. In France, a health chipcard makes medical procedures easier and faster. In Japan's train stations people queue patiently and orderly. In most parts of North America drivers can turn right at a cross road, even if the traffic light is red. And many countries manage their waste with sorting techniques and colored bins.

What about you? have you found innovative and useful practices or services that make daily life simpler in South Africa?

Thank you for your contribution.

Priscilla

i have noticed that SA taxi operators are highly organised in RSA,and reasonable not expensive.that makes travelling so easy.they have associations which are in regions/towns and i think if africa would be like that,it would be lovely.the taxis have employed so many.

i thank you

Living in south africa is a challenge.one has got to be answerable in time,one has got to have good manners as well as respect for the people of South Africa.

at the same time one must be alert always for one,s security reasons.

one must create a budget of oneself because its not so easy to borrow money .
ONE MUST PRAY TO GOD ALWAYS.

i thank you

Allah is great in this world there are two types of people good and bad .  But what u kniw hate create more problems in life . We should love every one respect every on life is easy that way. If some one hate u  donot reply with same attitude tgings will change this is my personal experience of life.