Friendship With Folks Sharing Some Interests

My name is Victoria.  I'm an American who has been living in the Philippines for nine years.  I've been living on Olango Island for the past six years and take a twenty minute pump boat to Mactan/Cebu about five times a month.

I'm looking for social friends;  people to meet for lunch when I go to Mactan or Cebu;  people with whom I share at least some of the same interests:  spirituality (not religion);  cooking; writing; painting on canvas or in watercolor;  discussing great movies; music, world events.

I taught both English and Psychology at the college level in the U.S. for seventeen years, then in South Korea for three years.  I now write books, paint, cook and bake, read, watch lots of movies, garden and love listening to music. 

I really don't care about your age, gender, sexuality, color or any of those other things that seem to matter to most.  I'm not looking for a partner, just friendship.  I am not interested in befriending a religious fanatic, Trump supporter or alcoholic. ( Just thought I would be clear and put it all right out on the table.)

Hello Ms. Victoria! I hope you are enjoying your stay in my country.