LOST BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAUDI ARABIA

Hello,

i have a big problem and i hope someone can help me and tell me what to do or where to go. i lost my original birth certificate, and i need to get a new birh certificate from saudi arabia.

I born in saudi arabia. after me and my partents moved to egypte. and i get the egyptian nationality. while making my egyptian nationality the egyptian auzoritized lost my original birth certificate.

I call the hospital where i born in dammam they tell me its to long ago (1983) and they dont have my documents anymore.

Is there a other way how to get my saudi arabia birth certificate. if i dont have my old one anymore. witch doucment i need to get a new one? i want to go to saudi arabia to make this documents but first i need to know the step i need to take and witch documents i need to get a new birth certificate with a egyptian nationality.

i really hope someone can help me

Hello,

Were you able to find a solution?. I am in the same situation now looking for any help. Thank you!

Hello..I am facing the same issue. I was born in Jubail, Saudi Arabia in 1988 and I have lost my original birth certificate. I dont have a copy of birth certificate or any other proof with place of birth. Unfortunately, the place of birth mentioned in my passport is also wrong. Now I am residing in India and i am in need of my original birth certificate to move to US. Can someone please help me with how i can apply for my lost original birth certificate again from jubail.

Hi Ahmed,

I too need a Date of Birth certificate, I have Indian Birth certificate, any contacts or leads will be helpful.
pls mail me your phone number or email at [link under review]
Thanks,
Basheer
[link moderated]

Hello Basheer,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that this discussion is no longer active and you might end up with no responses.

Could you please explain once again what exactly you are looking for?

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@Reenu.james Hi, I am in a similar situation. Have you had any luck with this?