Exit Visa for Baby born in Saudi Arabia

Riyadh sis

private sir.pinoy ka?

did you pay levy for your child?

memayad kapa bang levy ning anak mo Sir? mag exit na kami din kasi ning baby ku ehh..salamat

Yes its a must

Wa mmayad ku 1870

Hello everyone > you should please write in English in the English version so that everyone can understand and participate. Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Salam!anybody here know how much the payment of iqama and final exit visa for 5months old baby?thank you...

Mr kom340.., thank you for the info..but what is this .. some people said we have  to pay 1k plus sr for the exit visa of the baby.? Is it tue..? Pls reply...

How about in my situation.. I delevered early  here in jeddah., and my husband is in the philippines..I just applied passport for my 3 mos baby .. how  can I apply exit visa for my baby under my name..?

My dear same problem happened with me. But i can give you correct guidence. Just go to jawazat and make iqama under you. U can do it .bz today only i made iqama for my daughter under me.after that if you want final exit you open your abshare from there you can check dependendes in dashbord. There is option for final exit do it .take print out . Thats it

Zabdan123456 wrote:

Mr kom340.., thank you for the info..but what is this .. some people said we have  to pay 1k plus sr for the exit visa of the baby.? Is it tue..? Pls reply...

Yes that's true. Jawazat will collect the dependent fee for a new born baby before he/she will get a final exit visa.

baby fazan wrote:

any update? ms.kaye? im here also in makkah im haviong the same issue..

hi,, we are facing the same issue. i want to ask if you already make an exit for your baby? what are the procedures and documents did you take?.

tnx...

Cheska23 wrote:

Thank's sa info kabayan. Magkano binayad mo nung nag exit visa ang baby mo. Wala na ko plan ibalik ang baby q dito. Ang savi kc ng HR admin sa akin magbayad daw aq thru bank online then punta sa jawazat para issue ng iqama tska lang ma process ang exit visa.

hi kabayan! we are facing the same issue. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Good afternoon sir. I will be giving birth this month and I am planning to exit my baby on June 2019. My husband is working in a private company. I still need to get iqama for my baby before I can exit her or a travel document from Philippine consulate will do?
Thank you

No need for eqama as i mentioned with the steps just make sure to get your baby's BC on MOI and Stamped on MOFA read my steps on how to get your baby for exit less that 1 y/o will not be charge for eqama just don't let ypur baby stay inside ksa for 1 year just pay the LEMA and let your husband ask his Har department for assistance of the form that he needs to fill up and assistance inside Jawazat for fast process trust me it will just take 10 minutes just follow the steps i wrote

And remember the documents i mentioned that you'll need for the process ***here is my number feel free to call me *pinoy po ako*

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you sir Francis.

Hello! My friend needs help. She a nurse and his husband came as visit visa. She gave birth last week. She is try to get appointment in MOI but she can't make an appointment thru absher to get a birth certificate. Can you please guide us on what to do,

Call Me *** "Pinoy"

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
tintin16 wrote:

Hello! My friend needs help. She a nurse and his husband came as visit visa. She gave birth last week. She is try to get appointment in MOI but she can't make an appointment thru absher to get a birth certificate. Can you please guide us on what to do,

Are you in Riyadh???

SIR MAY I ASK IF WHAT IS LEMA?

Hi Everyone,

I would like to seek some help with my issues in getting exit visa and passport with my new born.

My baby was born Sept 19, 2018, however me and my wife got married April 11 of this year at Philippines embassy here in saudi, originally our plan is to get married in the philippines, however something happened on my end my company told me that my IQAMA got expired and i cant go back in the philippines without it, my GF had no choice but to go back in the philippines alone, during the time my GF is in the philippines she found out that she is pregnant and need to go back to work in saudi in a few weeks, to cut the long story short we manage to got married in april of this year without telling anyone that she'a already 4 months pregnant, but our problem now is we're being question why my wife gave birth 5 months after our wedding and now we're having problems in getting legal documents for my baby because of this issue.

I really dont know what to do now. I hope someone can help me with my issues. I want to bring my baby back to the philippines. Please help me!

Sir can you help me with my problem?

Hi good morning you have a different issue and you'll be facing consequences on the the first place can i ask you

How many years you and your wife working in the kingdom??

almost 7 years now

what consequences?

***PM me on Whatsapp

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

do you have fb messenger sir?

No need to go to Jawasat for an exit?

chad.deguzman23 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I would like to seek some help with my issues in getting exit visa and passport with my new born.

My baby was born Sept 19, 2018, however me and my wife got married April 11 of this year at Philippines embassy here in saudi, originally our plan is to get married in the philippines, however something happened on my end my company told me that my IQAMA got expired and i cant go back in the philippines without it, my GF had no choice but to go back in the philippines alone, during the time my GF is in the philippines she found out that she is pregnant and need to go back to work in saudi in a few weeks, to cut the long story short we manage to got married in april of this year without telling anyone that she'a already 4 months pregnant, but our problem now is we're being question why my wife gave birth 5 months after our wedding and now we're having problems in getting legal documents for my baby because of this issue.

I really dont know what to do now. I hope someone can help me with my issues. I want to bring my baby back to the philippines. Please help me!

Hi sir, did you solve your issue now? we are in the same problem. We will be processing our son legal documents and maybe we will also be questioned. My husband and I got married at the Philippine embassy in January 2017. We also had a problem with my husband's iqama during that time and schedule at the embassy that's why I was already 4 months pregnant when we got married. I gave birth May 2017, 1 month earlier than my due date. Will that gives us a problem too?

One thing is for sure you'll be questioned in MOI how was that possible because they will compare your Date of marriage and Your Babies date of birth

Can you please tell me, My Job Profession is 'Labour' and I have a new born baby... New born baby can be added under labour iqama and will they issue iqama for my new born baby ?

Hello everyone i want to ask that my iqama will expire on 17 april 2020 my due date is Aug 2 for baby...

Is it necessary i make iqama for new baby or i can go on exit without iqama of kid im under my husband iqama

Ashiizz wrote:

Hello everyone i want to ask that my iqama will expire on 17 april 2020 my due date is Aug 2 for baby...

Is it necessary i make iqama for new baby or i can go on exit without iqama of kid im under my husband iqama

Hello Maám,

it'd be lot easier if infant child has an iqama prior to the traveling.

How did u get the visa of ur baby? What are the requirements needed? I am working here in ksa and my husband is in our home country. I am looking for ways on how to get exit visa for my son but im confused as there are so many suggestions.

Is it the same if you have passport for the newborn?

Is it necessary to pay independent fee after paying that how many days we can travel in

Hi Kaye any updates of this issue we are same situation

Hi sir

Soo in this case no need to issue an iqama only just pay the dependent fee?