Calling Visa

Hi all, any idea on how long will it takes by Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affair to issue the calling visa once the employer submit the application?

Dear Azrul,
I have similar issue.  Have you get already your calling visa?  I already wait for more than 2 weeks, since they informed me that they process through online application.

Hi Beelax. I still not receive my visa since the beginning of February. it is already 2 months.

Same with me.  I already signed the contract with them, and they just told me that they still in process the visa.   I dont need to push them while asking the progress on many times.   So, I just keep patience and wait for their update.

why you dont want to push them?

I dont need, they have bad feeling to me.  I am still believe that the process will take times.  It  could be a month or more.   How about you, have you asked your employer regarding this issue?

I am asking them the status almost everyday.

And what they said?   I agree with you, I will do the same, for asking them this afternoon.

still the same. pending for visa.

any updates?

Same with you.   The Manager said, still in process and  will update me as soon as possible.  :D

did they update you why it is delayed?

There was no explanation ....

Hi,  I have the same issue signed the contract on 2 Feb. After almost one month i come to know that my visa rejected because of some issues in contract do not know exactly whats the issue come to know when i called them for visa status.
Now i am waiting for updated contract as per HR told me.

Hi Azrul/Rizwan, is there any update?   if we see http://life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.co. … king.html, the process takes around 8 weeks.  Is that true?

Hi. I have got my visa issued last week.

So, How long does it takes from the employer apply for the first time, until the Ministry issue the visa?

At least 2 months

Ok Bro, Alhamdulillah and Congratulations.  All the best.

dis you get your calling visa beelax?

Not yet.  They said that there are new regulation, they have to publish this job vacancy (Ad) for around 45 days (Is that true?).   So I have to sit and keep for waiting.

The job offer from government? or private?

Private Company (actually new company).  Are you already moved to Riyadh?

Are you indonesia people?? Im from indonesia. Im want there peapole from saudi to calling visa eork for me. .