Stamp police for udi

Helloo Good day,  i have concern, I'm here in norway now and my boyfriend want to get stamp in police in advance for inviting me again after 3months so that i can bring it when I'm back to Philippines , is it stamp of police will have limit and will expire ?

Thank you 😊

Stamp?  Do you mean a visitor permit?

Yes , visitor permit and my concern is if my boyfriend ask it in advance, how many months valid ?

Visa can be valid for a maximum of 90 days in the course of a period of 180 days.

How did you boyfriend get a stamp from Police. Do he need to make an appointment?

he dont need to make an appointment..he just need to bring the udi guarante form,  signed in presence of police,  then show to them his tax. and monthly incomes.and the police will signed it.. hope it helps..have a good day

Thank you so much for your help

Thank you for all your help, I already subscribed!  :)

Yes my husband did the same , when he got the stamp ...
Do anyone one has experience about the Norwegian embassy asking you to change the travel dates( flight tickets dates) ? Does that mean I will get the visa?

Second question, what does it means when Vfs send sms , your processed visa has been couriered back to you ?