I need advice. Help me ..

Hi everyone!

It just so happens that I live in Russia! But I love Germany and would like to go live, because in Russia I was very bad. German language I started learning recently .. Tell me, if I come, what documents are needed to officially live for a long time in your country? I can get a job? Enter a town or village is better to start to go, how much money you need (with this I have very great difficulties, the salary of the I only have 300 EURO, I am tired to live), whether temporary free accommodation? Please tell all advice!

I am a person with absolutely no bad habits, very neat, honest!

Rene Hansen,
Best Regards.

Hi,

regarding the documents, have you contacted the embassy ?

Hi.

has not yet been contacted. I'm at the stage of studying the German language and culture. And what can you say about work and accommodation?

thanks for reply!

Work and accommodation vary greatly there is no universal answer to that question. First step is to learn german. Then you will have to apply for a visa and the type of visa you have will specify if you are or are not able to work. General rule of thumb in order to get a student visa you have to have enough in savings to support yourself for the duration of your studies, in addition with a student visa work is restricted to so many days per year, you cannot come here and find a full time job while on a student visa. As far as accommodation you have many option from student housing to flatmates or even your own place, it will all depend on your budget and what you can afford.

ok. big thanks..:)

I want to come in Germany. But i cant understand which city or village will be suitable for me. Berlin accomodation cost is so high but may salary might be 100 euru than how can i support myself. Pls tell me at the first time which city will be cheaper for me untill my salary will high.

Hi and welcome to the forum linkonleipzig :)

Did you already get a job there? In what field?
Maybe these details might help the others who want to advise you.

Regards
Armand