Golf in Yangon

Hello ~

Anyone who is interested in playing golf and living in Yangon ?

We can team up for a weekend course game !

Cheers,

Jason

Hey,

I just moved to Yangon and looking to play golf regularly on the weekends. Drop me an email at xxxx

Thanks,
Vedant

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Jason and Vedant, could you please drop an advert in the Myanmar classifieds under the Sport partners section so that interested members may get in touch with you.

All the best,
Bhavna

hello !

Nice to see your post !  are you in Yangon now ?
Let us have a golf next week.

do you have wechat or line you can add me .   
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details through the private messaging system. Click on the member's profile > send a message

Hi Jason,
Greetings. I am James Ong from Singapore. We plan to play 4 round of golf in Yangoon Myanmar from 10th to 14th Oct 2017. Any advise on which 4 nice golf courses we should play and the green fees/buggy and caddy fees? You are welcome to join me for some round of golf. Appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.
James Ong

Hi James,

Pun Hlaing Golf is the best in yangon , you should definitely give it a try.

For price and furthur info, you can refer follow link

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/myanmar-bu … 185/357104

Have a nice golf game in yangon !

Thanks Jason. We planned our golf trip in this coming Oct. Do you have any contact or friend there that can help us to book the tee time of all the 4 courses , and also provide transport service for 5 days ? We have booked our flight and hotel online. So we just need golf games and transport arrangement.

Regards
James.

Hi James,

What is your budget and how many people will be here?
do you need a tour guide as well ?

thanks

Jason Lai

Thank you for your response. we have 8pax signed up and also booked the flight and hotel.
We depart on 10th Oct 2017 and return on 14th Oct 2017. We plan for 5 days 4 nights 4 rounds
of golf in Royal Mingalardon, Pun Hlaing, Yangoon Golf and YCDC golf.  We need a English speaking
driver to provide all the 5 days transfer with good and safe driving vechica either mini van/bus
with at least comfortable for 8pax with 8 golf bags.

Thank you,
James Ong

Hi James,

Please contact Winn Htet Naing

he will help you

Thanks Jason..May I have his contact or email please?

Hi Jason,
Have not got anyone contacted me yet. Pls help as we will arrive on 10th Oct morning flight.
Pls whatsapp/messengers/sms/viber me
*** urgent. Can you help pls. Will be niced if you can join for a round of golf.
Or you give me his contact number I call him.
Thank you.
James Ong.

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Jason,
His contact number pls?
Thank you.
James Ong

Hi James,

I will probably not in yangon during that period of time .
you can contact Aung P*** *** and refer my name .
he can help you to arrange your trip here.

Best Regards,
Jason Lai

Reason : For the security of this person, you should exchange his contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Thank you Jason. Pls inform him Mr Ong from Singapore will contact him. Once we agreed, I will make full payment of the transport upon arrival. Can he also help to book the golf courses tee off time? I tried call all the golf courses but no response. Or can you help Jason?
By the way Jason, are you Singaporean too?

Thank you.
James Ong.

Hi Jason,
Just message him Mr Aung. But no response.
Can he read English? Appreciate your follow up.
Thanks
James

l would like to play golf this Fri, Sat, or Sun in Yangon.

Hey guys

I am looking for weekend golf partners. Please let me know if anyone is keen and would like to join?

Akash

I am free this Sunday. Anyone wants to play a round of Golf?

Hi I just moved to Yangon. I would like to play golf before work starting 6 a.m. or even earlier if possible. I am a walker. Anyone interested in joining? The golf club closest to me is Okkala Golf Course.  Just drop me a note. Philipp