Trip Canceled

Can't believe the way things have happened this past week. I am 10 days from visiting and now I have to cancel...

The owner of the primary business I'm involved with just had a heart attach last Wednesday afternoon..
That just put me in the 'hot seat'.

Oh, you have no idea what Thursday was like... He's in the mist of a divorce, un conscious, on life's edge and I'm in charge.... Oh My...
Power of Attorney's (Family and business) . Getting everyone in action. Keeping info under wraps. Oh what a day...  Friday was a little better, though not by much..

Happy to report he came through and is in good shape, yet a second procedure coming.

Today I finally could meet with him and his Family.
4hrs later, good on that front.

This better not be an omen of me going to Puerto Rico!
I see it as just another challenge life likes to bring to those that can handle to make you stronger.
Hmm.. Think that's an omen in itself....

Looks like I'll see you guys in Fall!
Dam.. We were so looking forward to this.

Well this does speaks about you and the trust and confidence that your friend has on you. If you want to be away from it all he needs to sell the business otherwise you will be there taking care of the family and business for the remainder of your life. Hope he pulls thru and that you can live your own life one day.