Multiple Entry Visit Visa

Hi,
I'm working in Dammam on a multiple entry visit visa which has got a validity of 6 months but the duration of stay is only 30 days. So is it possible to exit and enter back to Saudi Arabia via causeway and not entering to Bahrain in order to renew the visa for next 30 days? Is it possible or do I have to apply for a visa to Bahrain? Please advise,

Hi,
I'm working in Dammam on a multiple entry visit visa which has got a validity of 6 months but the duration of stay is only 30 days. So is it possible to exit and enter back to Saudi Arabia via causeway and not entering to Bahrain in order to renew the visa for next 30 days? Is it possible or do I have to apply for a visa to Bahrain? Please advise,

Same here...I too want to know the same...please help

I have the same case. Would appreciate if anyone can answer.

Thanks

Hi, did you get any reply to your post or managed to get it done at your own. if so, please share the info.

Thanks

Some ppl say it's legal. But officers at that place deny it. So it is better if u go with a valid visa.

technically speaking, you should get a visa on arrival @ bahrain, from causeway. they may charge you something around SR 100. give it a try.

Hi All.  Yes its fine i do it ever 28 days parked up in the car park use the taxi service to take you out the border and then the u turn back stop at Kudos for breakfast then your done.  Breakfast only if your hungry lol

[Hi, I got a SINGLE ENTRY VISIT visa approved last week for my father. But it hasn't been endorsed on the passport yet.  Now I'd like to change it to MULTIPLE  ENTRY VISIT VISA.

What's the procedure ? Should I first cancel it and apply again ? Or is there any other alternative ? 

Your guidance will be highly appreciated... Thanks.