Posted to Abidjan,Ivory Coast

Dear All,

I am Alex, I will going to Abidjan end of this month for a 2 years assignment. May I know what is the important things to take note before mobilize to Abidjan,  Thank you

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex

Welcome on Expat.com and the IVC Forum.

It's difficult to answer your questions. A quick overview of your situation could help for that.

Best regards

Bonanjo
Leader for the IVC Forum

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your reply.

Brgs,
Alex

Hi Bonanjo, i am Alex. Nice to know you. i am moving to Abidjan end of the month. Need some advise from you, any malaysia embassy in abidjan, ivory coast,if yes, where is it,  if no where should malaysian go incase emergency evacuation. Thank you

Alex Saw wrote:

Hi Bonanjo, i am Alex. Nice to know you. i am moving to Abidjan end of the month. Need some advise from you, any malaysia embassy in abidjan, ivory coast,if yes, where is it,  if no where should malaysian go incase emergency evacuation. Thank you

Hi Alex

I've no idea of malaysia ambassy or consulate in IVC. In case of emergency evacuation, you can follow the news, if there are  ??, transmitted  from french ambassy or consulate on their site ( link http://www.ambafrance-ci.org/-consulat- ) to the french citizens. But  probably could not assist you ??