How to make friends in Sweden

It's easy to make your friends in Sweden but with people who are not Swedish,
Swedish people are imprisoned forces.( Swedes are fearful for friendship with people outside the country )
It is my opinion,after 5 years of living in Sweden.
They are open to talk, but tomorrow you never know if there are your friends.
TKS,Emanuel.

:heart:

Emanuel1973 wrote:

It's easy to make your friends in Sweden but with people who are not Swedish,
Swedish people are imprisoned forces.( Swedes are fearful for friendship with people outside the country )
It is my opinion,after 5 years of living in Sweden.
They are open to talk, but tomorrow you never know if there are your friends.
TKS,Emanuel.

Hy my name is Emanuel Peter came from Ireland in Sweden and lived in Sweden for five years, ¨
I work for an American company as a Trader and I chose to work in Sweden as a driver on the bus.
I like to make my friends and traveling
If is any questions i am open to receive questions.

I would like be a very friendly friend . i want abroad to sweden for study or do a job. now i have a sports and recreation management degree.

That is very nice. Did you find a job. Where do you live in Sweden. How is the cost of living in Sweden.

Thanks again for your mail.

Best Regards,
Vinny Adavikolanu

Hi veronica! I'am new in sweden stockholm,I com from uk london but I'am originally from sibiu romania! I need same information's maybe u are able to give me! Thanks!

I like philpins friends

Hi Dear your writings attract me and you right it's difficult to real friends.  Friendship is the rythem of heart. I am glad if I were a friend of you. I live in Malmo. Feel free to contact with me. xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks you so much for your advice and you are so kind.

Hi there i live in Malmö Can we be

@expat.com  . The best way to make friends from all over the world ( including Swedish people)  is to have a dozens grillad korv in the middle of the town …. and start talking aloud 3 times….. Grattis,Grattis,Grattis. 🥰🥰🥰 and then you won't be able to count your new friends…