Moving to foshan

Hi, Guys, I've been living in Shenzhen for 10 years, and now I am moving to Foshan city because of my work, so I wanted to know where is the best place to live in Foshan, and if there are any expats there?

I live in Foshan as well, and my v chat account is xxx, and my phone number is xxxx, and you can contact me and we can have a talk

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I need help moving to Foshan, China from the USA. New Jersey to be exact. I'm a 27 year old female. I have social media accounts and super easy to find. I'd love more info of the city and cost of living. Maybe some help and pointers to guide me to success. Please any help appreciated,thank you from your Jersey girl Steph 💜✌😘

stephcoombs wrote:

I need help moving to Foshan, China from the USA. New Jersey to be exact. I'm a 27 year old female. I have social media accounts and super easy to find. I'd love more info of the city and cost of living. Maybe some help and pointers to guide me to success. Please any help appreciated,thank you from your Jersey girl Steph 💜✌😘

Hey Steph! I just landed in Foshan. Would be a little for now but maybe I can help. What do you need?