Close

Can multiple visit visa holder of Saudi Arabia

Hi friends, my mother is here with me in KSA on multiple visit visa and planning to go to jordan via bahrain airport , can my mother  take exit from saudi via  causeway to go to bahrain airport . Also can i get bahrain visa on arrrival if I show them the flight ticket that i am exiting bahrain same day. please answer

What's the nationality? 

You as a Saudi Resident do get visa on arrival at airport and also at causeway.

I can give you more info if you tell me regarding your mother's nationality.

Sorry for a late response.

I am Indian citizen, family having Saudi multiple entry visit visa (family Indian citizen)
can i take them to Bahrain thru king Fahad causeway 
can i take them to Dubai via Road thru Bathha

i want to extent their visa by transiting to neighboring countries because duration of stay is 30 days only
Kindly reply your advice.

Regards
Thajudeen

I am Indian citizen, family having Saudi multiple entry visit visa (family Indian citizen)
can i take them to Bahrain thru king Fahad causeway 
can i take them to Dubai via Road thru Bathha

For your information, i use to visit in Bahrain atleast 4 days a week with my friend for business purpose where i did not had any issues so far but i dont have any idea for family visitors.
i want to extent their visa by transiting to neighboring countries because duration of stay is 30 days only
Kindly reply your advice.

Regards
Thajudeen

As an indian national having saudi residency, you can get visa at the causeway on arrival.

As an indian national having saudi visit or business visa, you need to apply for an evisa in advance and will not get it on causeway on arrival.

Same applies for Dubai but even GCC residents have to apply online for visas before.

So basically it means is that your mother needs to apply for an evisa to enter any GCC country bordering Saudi.

Hope it's clear.

Ok, thanks sir, but if the visitor have evisa either to Bahrain or UAE , can this visitor enter thru causeway or border?
Please clarify this important matter

Yes unless the evisa states specifically that valid for entry via airport only.

Dear,

I am Indian citizen, family having Saudi multiple entry visit visa with 2 years  (family Indian citizen).
Can i take them to Bahrain thru king Fahad causeway without advance e-visa ?
Please reply.

Thanks.

Binu Sankar :

Dear,

I am Indian citizen, family having Saudi multiple entry visit visa with 2 years  (family Indian citizen).
Can i take them to Bahrain thru king Fahad causeway without advance e-visa ?
Please reply.

Thanks.

If they have family residence visas or iqamas and you are the sponsor; then yes.

Thanks

It is multiple entry family visit visa with 2 years.

yes, that should be fine.

Thanks