Can multiple visit visa holder of Saudi Arabia

Hi friends, my mother is here with me in KSA on multiple visit visa and planning to go to jordan via bahrain airport , can my mother  take exit from saudi via  causeway to go to bahrain airport . Also can i get bahrain visa on arrrival if I show them the flight ticket that i am exiting bahrain same day. please answer

What's the nationality? 

You as a Saudi Resident do get visa on arrival at airport and also at causeway.

I can give you more info if you tell me regarding your mother's nationality.

Sorry for a late response.

I am Indian citizen, family having Saudi multiple entry visit visa (family Indian citizen)
can i take them to Bahrain thru king Fahad causeway 
can i take them to Dubai via Road thru Bathha

i want to extent their visa by transiting to neighboring countries because duration of stay is 30 days only
Kindly reply your advice.

Regards
Thajudeen

I am Indian citizen, family having Saudi multiple entry visit visa (family Indian citizen)
can i take them to Bahrain thru king Fahad causeway 
can i take them to Dubai via Road thru Bathha

For your information, i use to visit in Bahrain atleast 4 days a week with my friend for business purpose where i did not had any issues so far but i dont have any idea for family visitors.
i want to extent their visa by transiting to neighboring countries because duration of stay is 30 days only
Kindly reply your advice.

Regards
Thajudeen

As an indian national having saudi residency, you can get visa at the causeway on arrival.

As an indian national having saudi visit or business visa, you need to apply for an evisa in advance and will not get it on causeway on arrival.

Same applies for Dubai but even GCC residents have to apply online for visas before.

So basically it means is that your mother needs to apply for an evisa to enter any GCC country bordering Saudi.

Hope it's clear.

Ok, thanks sir, but if the visitor have evisa either to Bahrain or UAE , can this visitor enter thru causeway or border?
Please clarify this important matter

Yes unless the evisa states specifically that valid for entry via airport only.

Dear,

I am Indian citizen, family having Saudi multiple entry visit visa with 2 years  (family Indian citizen).
Can i take them to Bahrain thru king Fahad causeway without advance e-visa ?
Please reply.

Thanks.

Binu Sankar wrote:

Dear,

I am Indian citizen, family having Saudi multiple entry visit visa with 2 years  (family Indian citizen).
Can i take them to Bahrain thru king Fahad causeway without advance e-visa ?
Please reply.

Thanks.

If they have family residence visas or iqamas and you are the sponsor; then yes.

Thanks

It is multiple entry family visit visa with 2 years.

yes, that should be fine.

Thanks

Dear Mr. Thajudheen ,

I have same issues . Did you solve it . Can i get your mobile number to discuss about  this.
my number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Discus with below mentioned person

Name : Arsalan Jawed 

His whatsapp message at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Did any of you visit Bahrain with family (who are on multiple entry visa of KSA) via causeway? How you applied for eVisa? Should I also apply eVisa for me if travelling with family?

provide feedback on Bahrain visit visa for ksa Multiple visit visa holder

To keep it simple:

If your family has residence visas i.e. Iqamas for KSA and their sponsor i.e. you, are travelling with them (and your profession allows for visa on arrival i.e. professional / managerial category) then there is no issue in visiting Bahrain via the causeway.  All of you will get visas on arrival at the causeway counter itself.

If your family is on visit visas to Saudi Arabia and belong to a nationality which is not eligible to get visas on arrival in Bahrain e.g. India, Pakistan etc, you will need to apply for an evisa or another type in advance before visiting Bahrain.  And the visa must NOT say valid for arrival via air or something to that effect if you want to come via causeway.

Dear,
I have checked this & tried to apply eVisa, it is clearly indicated that an alien resident can't travel through causeway. Alien resident must travel through Airport after getting eVisa.

Irfan2018 wrote:

Dear,
I have checked this & tried to apply eVisa, it is clearly indicated that an alien resident can't travel through causeway. Alien resident must travel through Airport after getting eVisa.

Yes but to keep it clearer; resident of KSA (i.e. people holding Iqamas) can travel through causeway as they don't need evisas.  This is 100% clear - I have friends who travel with me back to Bahrain every weekend and only have Saudi Iqamas; they get visas on arrival after paying 5 BD at the counter.

A non-resident visitor to KSA (who is in KSA on visit visa and doesn't hold an Iqama) who applies for evisa cannot travel through causeway.

To travel across causeway, you need to apply directly with immigration for a "paper" not evisa.  And usually it is valid only for multiple entry visas, sometimes with first entry through airport.

Dear Binu Sankar
Dear Shuibe,
Did You solve this issue of traveling to bahrain on eVisit visa through causeway. Please share Your experience. Thanks

XTang
You are absolutely right.
Please tell me if we can take a U turn after Saudi Passport cabins and re-enter Saudi without entering bahrain. Will be their an issue?

Thanks

No issue. But sometimes they have an officer there who will have to move the gate for you - if closed.

XTang
In fact I am not interesting to enter bahrain. My concern is only to have exit re-entry stamped on my wife passport to extend visit visa for 90 days. So this is possible to cross Saudi Passport Cabins on causeway and take u turn to make it happen. Please clarify if have any idea.

Thanks.

I have done it from both Bahrain and Saudi side without any issue - you just need to have a reason in mind if they ask you e.g. you forgot something and are going back.
Of course they know the real reason but it's best to keep it above board especially on the Saudi side. Mind you, I am referring to the physical mechanics of the u turn - I am not aware of which visas you have and what their mechanics are.

Thanks XTang. I will try to get bahrain eVisa on which we can travel through bahrain Causeway.

Did you get the visa and did you travle to Bahrain? Please let me know as I have the same case.

No Dear, I didn't get the visa. I came to know that after first 3 months You can extend your family visa through absher online, No matter if it is 6 month, 1 Year or 2 Year visit visa. Just submit 100SAR through absher and get extension. After 6 months need to exit and re-enter.

Yes you can but aftet that you have to exit.

What it means after that? If it is extended online for 3 months, then why it needs exit re-entry? I think exit re-entry is required after 6 months. Please Explain if you have other experience.

Yes after 180 days of stay one needs to exit.

Dear all

I am Indian National living in Riyadh. I took two years multiple visit visa for my mother in law. I make first extension through Absher after 90 days by paying SAR 100/-. On reaching couple of days before 180 days , I tried another extension by Absher but unable to do so. Hence I travelled to king Fahad Causeway and succeeded in getting OUT and IN. After another 90 days I tried extension through Absher and got successful.
Now the real surprise and shock. Today I went to causeway to make a U Turn since her second term of 180 days going to finish on 4th Apr 2018.
Surprisingly immigration in causeway refused to extend since they said rules have changed just before 5 days and they now don't allow OUT and IN since the visa states “travel by airport”. They asked me to go to Immigration in Riyadh or Airport. I am not clear what does it mean. I am under pressure now since her 180 days going to end on 4 th Apr 2018.
Can I go to Airport and get this extension done without traveling out by any flight? Kindly share if anyone experienced similar issue. Advise what to do urgently please. Thanks.

No, she has to exit the country via a flight and come back in.  Or immigration in Riyadh may do a workaround.

Is there a separate Immigration office in Riyadh or its in Airport? Thanks for your reply.

The main office, not the airport one. But I still think she will have to leave and re-enter based on what they told you. They are not usually helpful in these matters.

Hi brother

Please update if you found a way to extend multiple family visit visa after 180 days?

I have similar case where visa is expiring on 04-April and I was planning to Exit Saudi Boarder at Causeway and Re-enter (without getting Bahrain visa) on 02/03-April but as per your post it looks that this option is No more valid. Please guide.

If you managed to extend it without existing Saudi then please advise (e.g., via Riyadh Passport office or Airport Immigration)

If you had to exit then which option you used, via airport to Bahrain or home country. Please advise. Thanks!

I have the same case. We are planning to go to King Fahad Causeway this weekend but now have doubt. And which part in the VISA that states "Travel by plane".

Please advise. Thank you very much.

Your visa states by plane only.  I think that's pretty clear.

Sorry, it was meant to be a question. Let me re-phrase it.

And which part in the VISA that states "Travel by plane"?

Or is this a mandatory in all issued visit visas?

Appreciate your help.

It is written in Arabic on the visa.  Think it's below the name.   However, as far as I know, for most multiple visit visas even with this proviso, only the first visit has to be by plane and the following can be causeway.  When we used to get visas from Bahrain, they were all valid for causeway but the ones from Dubai were not; so we did the first trip via plane and then subsequent ones by causeway.   However, we were travelling on business and these were commercial visit visas if that makes a difference.

But I think your situation is different as it is about extension and as another poster said above, the rules seem to have changed.  You can try and see.  Worst case, exit her by air to a neighboring country and bring her back.