Hi! New student in zagreb looks for friends :)

Bok svima!
Hi everybody, Croatian people and from abroad!
I'm Alessia, an Italian student. I'm going to study in Zagreb about 3 months (end of february - june). I study languages at the school for translators and interpreters.
I'll attend a Croatian language course at Croaticum. I'll also try to attend some French and Dutch courses (the other two languages i'm studying) at Filozofski Fakultet.

I'll arrive in Zagreb with two schoolmates, but i'm also really interested in meeting new friends from Zagreb or other exchange students/travellers :) I'd like to discover the town, nice clubs, new habits... But also to have fun with new friends :)

My Croatian is still awful - i'm not able to have a normal conversation after "drago mi je!". However, i can speak a little English and Dutch but my French is fluent.

Oh, if someone is interested in some Italian lessons, come to me! I have a little experience in teaching ;)

Ale :)

Hi Alessia, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I'm sure you will get lot of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate in other threads and share you expat experience with us. :)

All the best,
Christine

Zonneschijn wrote:

Bok svima!
Hi everybody, Croatian people and from abroad!
I'm Alessia, an Italian student. I'm going to study in Zagreb about 3 months (end of february - june). I study languages at the school for translators and interpreters.
I'll attend a Croatian language course at Croaticum. I'll also try to attend some French and Dutch courses (the other two languages i'm studying) at Filozofski Fakultet.

I'll arrive in Zagreb with two schoolmates, but i'm also really interested in meeting new friends from Zagreb or other exchange students/travellers :) I'd like to discover the town, nice clubs, new habits... But also to have fun with new friends :)

My Croatian is still awful - i'm not able to have a normal conversation after "drago mi je!". However, i can speak a little English and Dutch but my French is fluent.

Oh, if someone is interested in some Italian lessons, come to me! I have a little experience in teaching ;)

Ale :)

Hi Alessia

Just read your post.... I am also studying the Croaticum course....
I have just found this website, and would be great to meet new people!

i am in group 1A at 4pm classes.. and you? feel free to drop me a line

Ryan

Bok Ale!

I'm Vasek from Czech republic. Currently I work on a project, which involves partially staying in Zagreb. I don't know anybody from there yet (except the people I work with) so it'd be great for me to meet up with you and possibly your friends so that we can explore the area together. I'd be also happy to learn some Croatian, maybe you will be able to give me some hints how/where to start or introduce me to some Croatians I can learn from. It will be a nice start for me. The plan seems to be that I should come to Zagreb at the beginning of May. Can we arrange something?

And, yes, learning Italian sounds good too :-)

Best regards
Vasek

Hi Vasek!

Welcome on the forum!

Armand