If Company Delay Salaries, MOL Services gets blocked for the company

Assalam Riyadh people

I recent changed job, and my Kafeel says that I must take release within 2 week time or I will get final exit, 1 week has already passed & I simply dont have time

but My Sponsor cant take my naqal kafala because their MOL services are blocked, I am in a very bad situation, any help is more than welcome, I have one question does salary delay result is blockage of MOL services

Dear Syed,

These days new rules are introduced more frequently and it's hard to keep track which one of them is still on paper only and which ones are being implemented seriously. May be other senior guys here can help you with this.

Regarding your situation, the only thing that comes in my mind is try to transfer to some other sponsor for time being. It's risky and will quite some costly as well; but to protect your visa you have to bear that.

Other less risky option is to ask your current sponsor to extend 2 weeks deadline. You might have to use some bargaining skills if he doesn't agree. It's less risky and less costly. However, you have to make sure with your next employee when his MOL services becomes active again. From my observations, rarely they becomes active within provided time-frame unless it's a big company. It's not because of MOL generally. It's the company who delays in fulfilling the legal requirements.

One thing I don't understand. Why you want to transfer to a sponsor who delays salaries???

What I know, the delay in Salaries for 3+ months will get the company in RED category and the new inbound iqama transfers will be stopped.

This post will give you some insight.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=460381

Assalam Khurram

Thanks for your reply , I had to do some digging my self and I found the following this might help other people

as per WPS (wage protection system) if Company delays salaries for 2 months then MOL will block certain services like transfer of Iqama etc.... only way is to pay all salaries and update the info with MOL and they will take 1 week time to resume all services

as for me, salary delay is for only 1 month, and now they have won projects so they will start paying on time and this company is very old and they never delayd salaries, its a good company, these salary delays were because of the losses they faced on a mega project..... anyway company is good but MOL services is the problem pray for khair

Allah kareem

Thanks again khurram for your help

syed jareer wrote:

as per WPS (wage protection system) if Company delays salaries for 2 months then MOL will block certain services like transfer of Iqama etc....

syed jareer wrote:

as for me, salary delay is for only 1 month

How their MOL is blocked only after one month of salary delay then?

I dunno may be they delayed more previosly.... or may be they did not update the jawazat.... they have to update the jawazat thru bank.... everything is electronic these days..... I am not an IT guy so cant advise on that

According to my information; there is already a mechanism where the salaries are deposited to employees account with the salary deposit notification automatically submitted to Ministry. I don't think it is a manual process.

Boss.... my transfer is still stuck..... I dunno what to do