Dentist Recommendation

Can anyone recommend a dentist in Lanzarote (English speaking), please.

You can find any recommended dentists by browsing the BUSINESS DIRECTORY section of the site.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Your reply was unhelpful on two counts:

a) there are no dentists listed when I followed your suggestion. Did you check this before responding to me?

b) I'm asking for a personal recommendation, and did not wish to choose a dentist at random from a list.

I didn't say you would find any, I said if there were any, they would be in that section.  You're welcome anyway.

But you clearly misunderstood my request, since I asked for a recommendation, not a list!

Surely the business directory is just a list that anyone can put themselves/their business on? Or do they get vetted in some way. Please clarify.

Within each entry in the BUSINESS DIRECTORY, there is a blue button which says "Recommend", followed by the number of people which have clicked that button.  If you click that number, you can see which members have recommended that service provider.

Yes anyone may register in that directory, however the recommendations are from independent 3rd parties (in many cases).