Not renewing my visa

Dear Sir
     My contract is going to be over on 26th April 2017 I don't want renewal of my visa l have intimated my employer two months before
Can they take any action against me and will they deduct my one month salary for this
Kindly clarify
Regards
Shailendra dubey

The only action that will be taken is that your visa will be cancelled at the end of the Contract and you will have to go back to your home country.

I don't understand why they should deduct a one month salary unless that's what's mentioned in your contract.

Shailendra Dubey wrote:

Dear Sir
     My contract is going to be over on 26th April 2017 I don't want renewal of my visa l have intimated my employer two months before
Can they take any action against me and will they deduct my one month salary for this
Kindly clarify
Regards
Shailendra dubey

Hi Shailendra Dubey,

There is nothing really to be discussed in this case.

Since you do not wish to continue with your employer, you have every right to tender your resignation stating the reasons for your intending not to continue with the employment.

The terms of your exit should be followed exactly as per what has been stated and agreed prior, between you and your employer, which would be mentioned in your official employment contract.

Only any breach of those stated points would entail a third party mediation, to resolve the issues amicably.