Looking for Manufacturer in Bali

Hi
I am a designer looking for a reputable manufacturer in Bali that works with start ups. I have done all my own prototypes and can provide technical sketches for the hand over.
I am looking for a smaller MOQ max 100 pcs per style.
I am designing women's boho beach wear, dresses, skirts and kimonos.

Any information would be much appreciated as I have been in contact with manufacturers however am finding the quoted price very high.

Thank you!

Indonesia is full of small factories capable of this sort of work, but they're often hidden in shop houses with almost nothing to show the places are open for business.
Locals will usually be aware of them but 'local' commonly means within a few hundred meters.
It's often a matter of shoe leather if you want to find them.

The good news is they're geared up for small orders so this is right up their street and prices are likely to be reasonable.

Find, ask, negotiate ... but all done with a local mate to make sure you don't get ripped off and translate if required.

you could drop an email to xxx or contact them xxx, they are  beach wear manufacture from Solo central java, supplied product for Bali and international market as well. if need any help don"t hesitate to contact me

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on the forum for your own security. I'd request you to exchange your contact details in private.

[Post under review]

Hi

Could  you please provide me with more information - I'm interested

thanks