I need help from expats

Hello all expats living in Sai Gon,

Anyone know some jobs suitable for me?
i am quite good at english, i was a asisstant for a Indian businessman , i did paperwork for him to set up the company in viet nam.
i am also can to be your private tour gide.
If you need a translator let contact to me.
If you have some difficults to do things here, i can help you solve it.
i am honest, out-going, and i am interesting to meet new people.

Thanks you, hope to be friend with you guys,
Nga Tran

hi i am looking job also, can you refer me to your some friend working in construction. thanks in advance...

carlo

Hello,

I am Indian Businessman based in HCMC.

As we try to expand into Export of Agro Commodities from Vietnam, looking for someone who can assist me as interpreter, locating suppliers etc

Incase it interests you, we can discuss further.

Please DM me, so I can send you contact information.

rgds,

Rahul

Hello Rahul,
First of all thanks for your helping.
Please send me your contact so I can know more about your requirement.

Best regards,

Nga Tran

Hello Rahul,
First of all thanks for your helping.
Please send me your contact so I can know more about your requirement.

Best regards,

Nga Tran

Messaged you.... as its not allowed to post contact details on open public forum.

Hi friend,

Can you teach English?
I think there are alot of centers looking for a English teacher in Sai Gon.
Are you interesting?

Best wishes to you,

Nga Tran

Hello everyone,

Please be informed that proposition of services is not allowed on the open forum.

There are dedicated sections for your search..

For instance, the Jobs in Saigon, for offers and demands. The Business partners in Saigon if you are looking for a business partner and the Saigon business directory where you may register your services if you are a professional or look for recommended professionals, interpreter, translator and so on.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Thanks for you comments.
I will fix it next time .

Best wishes,

Nga

My name is Dr. Gilberto Dominguez. I need a personal assistant who speak both fluent Vietnamese and fluent English for Various assignments in Ho Chi Minh City.

Let me know if you are interested. Email me xxx

If it's any comfort to you I am 64 years old.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Dr. Gilberto Dominguez,
Thanks you for your reply.
Please check your inbox, i just sent it.

Hope you have a nice day, Dr. Gilberto Dominguez.

Nga Tran,

Hello! I am russian man, who speaks hindi, english, and chinese. I am at present in HCMC. If you need any stuff, please let me know.

Hello! I am russian man, who speaks hindi, english, and chinese. I am at present in HCMC. If you need any stuff, please let me know.

Hello,
It is nice to recieve your message.
Where do you live in Ho Chi Minh?
How long have you been here?
and are you traveler?
P/s: I still don't understand much your message!

It would be nice to be friends.

Hope you have a nice day!

Nga

Hello Rahuh.

It seems I can help you. Because I'm do the same yours
Pls contact me for more details
xxx

Kiera

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

I am a business man living full time in Vietnam. I am also an investment consultant and business development and design consultant, engineer. I need a person that speaks fluent English and Fluent Vietnamese who can serve as my Vietnamese language teacher, translator, and be my personal assistant just depends your salary demands. I have so many idea for developing business and involving Vietnamese people but I need a good communications assistant. Let me know if you are interested in working with me.

Sincerely,

Dr. Gilberto Dominguez

Go Cong, Tien Giang, Vietnam.

Dear Mr Mitzlijen,
I am assistant for Korean and Japanese before. I am looking for the job for that.
I am also Go Cong person, hope I can help you
I have an Experian so I hope I can help you. Can u contact me by ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I am an american seeking vn/english expert to assist me with interviewing saigon law firms in preparing a fraud lawsuit. I need someone like you. I can pay cash by the hour of your time. You of course will need a computer n cell PM ME

I am an american seeking vn/english expert to assist me with interviewing saigon law firms in preparing a fraud lawsuit. I need someone like you. I can pay cash by the hour of your time. You of course will need a computer n cell. What do you charge per and per half day and per full day?
Please PM me also for contact info
Regards

Yes, if you are Go Cong person, that is great. Let try to meet in person and talk. If you are in Go Cong let me know when we can meet and know each other.

I hope we can make appointment to meet.

Sincerely,

Dr. Gilberto Dominguez

Are you still looking that someone to help you with translation for the lawsuit?

Do you have English to Chinese translation experience or you know of anyone out there that you can recommend me?  Business Chinese language skills for detail US stock market transaction.  Thank you.

Derek

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago