Storing luggage for 4 days

Hello , I'll be in Saigon for 8 days in late March and then flying to Nha Trang for 4 days. i will fly back to Saigon for 2 days before i go home.
I see that when i fly to Nha Trang  i'm only allowed to check one bag that is 20 kilos or less.
Is there a place in Saigon where i can pay a fee to safely store one piece of luggage?

Thanks , Eric.

If you find one make sure you unpack everything and give the whole lot, including checking case linings, a serious check for drugs or other illegal materials before you go anywhere near an airport.

You can store your luggage at the airport (international gate). It's walking distance to domestic gate. My friend paid 5 usd for 5 hours to go shopping when they arrived in Saigon waiting for their flight to Nha Trang.

ebergg wrote:

Hello , I'll be in Saigon for 8 days in late March and then flying to Nha Trang for 4 days. i will fly back to Saigon for 2 days before i go home.
I see that when i fly to Nha Trang  i'm only allowed to check one bag that is 20 kilos or less.
Is there a place in Saigon where i can pay a fee to safely store one piece of luggage?

Thanks , Eric.

This is a trick I do when i want to take trips elsewhere without carrying everything around. I have my main suitcase and a foldable duffel bag.

What I do is check out of my hotel put enough clothes for my trip in the duffel bag and check the main suitcase in with the hotel. They will keep it safe for you for a few days and even longer if your intention is to stay with them again when you come back. Free and safe storage.

It's a great way to travel light. I've gone off to other countries doing this.

You can ask the hotel to store them for you only if you make your return trip to stay at the same hotel. I ưould lock it and repack the contents bẻfore check in at the ảirport

quyenvan wrote:

You can ask the hotel to store them for you only if you make your return trip to stay at the same hotel. I ưould lock it and repack the contents bẻfore check in at the ảirport

I'd say not putting valuables in the bag depends on the country and the hotel your leaving it with.  Definitely no cash, but laptops and camera's can be ok as it's quick to check those. Bit of a judgement call.

Whilst it's cheeky to do it, I have on occasions left my luggage and then not stayed on my return. If the bell boy asks whilst your leaving it you say i'll stay here again but i'll book it before I return. No one checks.

They almost caught me out at the apricot in hanoi, he recognised me and tried to check me in. I just said i had a change of plans and asked for the hotel airport service and gave a tip. The smile on his face!